– Mammy, it is time to wake up if you want to go to kindergarten today!
She mumbles something and she turns on the other side.
– It is late dear, if you want to go you really have to wake up now.
She sits, with her hair all messy and in the sleepiest voice possible she says:
– I will go when I will be happy! Right now my heart is not happy! My heart tells me that I have to sleep more!
– So, you’re not going to kindergarten today?
– Baby? Are you going or not?
– No! I’m not happy, didn’t you hear me?
I can’t go like this, with an unhappy heart!